What is Tinting?
Your eyes are the windows to the soul. Your lashes are like curtains and your brows are the frame. Imagine what a tint can do to add depth and color to your eyes and definition to your face.
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting is a careful process of dying - naturally tint your lashes and brows to give them a natural, luscious, and darker appearance. The session usually takes about 15 - 20 minutes and result can last up to 6 weeks. We have black, natural brown, and light brown that can complement your look.
Who needs tinting:
- If Lash Extensions or Lash Lift is not a good fit for you.
- If you do lots of sports and sweat a lot.
- If you are sensitive to make-up
- If you have very fine eyebrows - an eyebrow tint will give them a defined shape.
- If you have very light colored eyelash - an eyelash tint will darken them making it easier when applying mascara.