What is Lash Lift
Lash Lift is an eyelash perming process. MaiLash Lash Lift is an advanced technique where, we lift your lashes making them look longer, more lifted, and fuller. Watch what our beauty makeup expert Lisa Eldridge say about Lash Lift.
Traditional Lash Perm vs. Lash Lift
Unlike the traditional lash perm, lash lift gives you a result that is more desirable. Traditional lash perm uses the perming rods which, can make the tips of your lashes curl backward. Whereas Lash Lift straightens your natural lashes at the root, creating the appearance of longer and thicker lashes. In addition, the added lash tint creates a mascara effect. Your lashes will be perfect from the moment you wake up. The process involves using the silicon shields (pads) which, feels more comfortable. Lash Lift enhances, adds length and volume, and lifts to the natural lashes. No extensions, adhesives or mascaras is required.
How long do they last?
The procedure takes about 45 - 60 minutes and the result lasts up to 6 weeks until the next time you come for a lash lift again.
Will it damage my natural lashes?
It is 99% safe. The process does not involve products touching your lid skin nor extensive heat. We recommend only get lash lift done every 6-7 weeks and no more than this.
Who needs Lash Lift:
- If you have been allergic to eyelash extension adhesives.
- If you cannot keep up with the eyelash extension maintenance.
- If you have naturally long and full lashes.
- If you cannot keep up with daily makeup rituals.
- If you simply just want a soft enhancement on your eyes without having to wear mascara.
- If you want a fuller result when wearing mascara.
Can I wear mascara?
How to care for your Lash Lift:
1) Do get your lashes wet during the first 24 hours after the application.
2) Do not use lash serum during the first 48 hours after the application.
3) Come back every 8 weeks (if not using mascara) or 6 weeks (if using mascara daily) to get them re-lifted again.